Last Friday June 25 we attended the III Obradoiros 4.0, organized by the Cluster da Madeira e o Deseño de Galicia (CMD).
The Cluster da Madeira currently integrates more than 50 companies in the sector in Galicia, reaching 72% of the sector. Since its foundation in 2001, together with the companies of the sector, the CIS Madeira (Wood Technology Center) and the University of Vigo, it brings together companies and agents linked to the entire wood value chain, including companies related to forestry, sawmills, veneer and board companies, pulp and paper, carpentry and furniture.
The event was attended by more than half a dozen companies from the wood sector.
- 11.35 – 12.00 People management solutions CheckJC (Jorge Cebreiros)
- 12.00 – 12.45 Conclusions and improvement proposals after the visits to each Plant (Pablo González, Esycontrol)
- 12.45 – 13.10 Cybersecurity solutions in plant. Inprotech Guardian ( InprOTech )
- 13.10 – 13.25 Igape: approach and typology of grants IG240.Doubts.
- 13.30 Closing of the Obradoiro: Ricardo González
On the part of InprOTech, our Commercial Director Roi Fortes and the Manager Ibán Morillo were in charge of presenting the cybersecurity solutions for industrial environments that we offer to our clients. In our presentation we were able to introduce ourselves and InprOTech Guardian as a comprehensive service for the protection of the factory. In addition, we had the opportunity to explain the aid that has launched the IGAPE for the modernization of the Galician industry.
From InprOTech we are delighted to attend these events hand in hand with those companies that are concerned about cybersecurity within your company and be able to contribute our bit and maybe we can work together in the near future.